Private Party Event
Have a Private Party Event. Try a Birthday or Bachelorette Party. Need a Team Building Party, a get together with your friends or even a Fundraiser. Whatever your Private Party Event theme, book it today at the Makay Art Center or at an offsite venue and find out how we can come to you. Please contact us early for availability in order to secure your date and time. Please note that we are unable to do a private party event in a private home.
The Makay Art Center has colorful versatility for a variety of groups in ages and sizes. Set-up, clean-up, special activities and projects (subject to approval), painting materials, music, digital photos and art instructors are all included in the price. Although pricing does not include food and beverages, you are more than welcome to order in, bring in your own or for an extra fee ask us to take care of it for you. Take a look at our Art Gallery for some painting project ideas and together we can create a unique art project just for you and your special guests.
Painting Surfaces for a Private Party Event: Choose the surface for your party. We offer canvas, glass, wood, paper, ceramic multimedia surfaces and crafting. If you have a special idea, let us know. We are always open to suggestions.
Special Private Party Pricing will be Set Up for Spring 2018!
During the months of September 2017, I Paint Today will be offering SPECIAL pricing for private parties every available Saturday hosted at the Makay Art Center. Book September for the months of September 2017. Together, we will create a unique and memorable painted art experience that everyone will enjoy and talk about for years to come. You may choose the piece of art for your party from many of the artworks in our gallery. Although most glass painting, paper crafts and ceramic figures are not shown in our gallery, they are available for our Fall Pricing. If you are interested in a project or surface you do not see, please mention this when you contact us. We are ready to create and accommodate.
There is no additional cost for a new design or project concept in most cases. We do this all the time! Although, we reserve the right to charge a small nominal fee for this service, it is our goal to personalize your party for your group. Contact I Paint Today to make a reservation and secure your booking today!
Special Private Party Event Pricing is valid when you secure your party date and time during the month of September. Please feel free to book for the month of September 2017. The following private party time slots are subject to availability. Special Saturday Pricing is for parties booked ONLY for an available Saturday.
- Saturdays (SPECIAL PRICING): 3:00pm-5:00pm and 8:00pm-10:00pm (Check calendar for availability)
- Sundays: Afternoons 1:30pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm and 6:00pm-8:00pm (Check calendar for availability)
- Monday thru Friday: Arrangements are possible by contacting us for availability
NOTE: To see the studio or speak with us in person please Contact us to set an appointment. Walk-Ins welcome Saturday’s 1:00pm to 7:00pm.
Special Saturday Pricing* for Studio Location Only
- $400 for 10 or less painters
- $40 Each Additional Person
- Maximum of 35
Ages 2-8 Saturday Special Pricing* for Studio Location Only
- $350 for 12 or less painters
- $29 for each additional painter age 5-8
- $15 for each additional painter age 2-4
- Maximum of 35
Birthday Parties New Year’s Parties Baby Showers Christmas Parties
Corporate Events Office Parties Garden Clubs Bachelorette Parties
Date Night Graduation Parties Girls Night Out Reunions
Meet-Up Groups Church Groups Going Away Parties Retirement Parties
Private Party Event Pricing
Ages 9-Adult (16×20 canvas, glass or ceramic painting events)
- $500 for 10 or less painters
- $50 Each Additional Person
- Maximum of 35
Children’s Private Party Event Pricing
Ages 2-8 (8×10 canvas, paper, ceramic or multimedia painting/crafting events)
- $400 for 12 or less painters
- $33 for each additional painter age 5-8
- $25 for each additional painter age 2-4
- Maximum of 35
Offsite Private Party Event Pricing (Outside Venue)
- Additional $50-$200 for travel. Exact amount is determined by distance and additional preparation time.
- Maximum number of people determined by offsite venue rules.
- Studio pricing per person apply. See above pricing for per person details.
- We provide a private party room, instructor, painting materials, and music.
- No set up, no clean up – just show up!
- No Minimum for studio or offsite events
- Bring your own food, beverages and decorations. Food, beverages and/or decorations can be provided and set up for an additional charge by us. However, if you bring your own, we will help you set it up.
- Some activities may require and addition charge. We are limited to only our imagination and welcome suggestions.
A deposit is required at the time of booking and full payment must be received 7 days prior to the event.
- $150 for up to 19 projected painters onsite or offsite
- $300 for 20-35 projected painters onsite or offsite
- $500 for 36 or more projected painters at an offsite location
- There is an additional charge of $50 for an offsite location.
- Rescheduling: If you find that you are unable to have your party on a booked date, notify us up to 72 hours prior to the event and change the date subject to availability or receive a full credit that will be good for 6 months toward another event. Notification of cancellation must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the event via email at email@example.com. If you do not change your event date or cancel your scheduled event at least 72 hours prior to the date the event is scheduled, then you will not receive a credit from our location. We do not issue deposit or balance refunds.
NOTE: When reporting the final count for the balance calculation, we suggest you only include those people who have told you they are definitely coming to your event. We suggest you do not include the people that have not given you an RSVP or the people who have said “maybe.” For the people who say “yes” at the last minute and arrive at the party but have not been calculated in the final balance, we will calculate the additional cost at the price tier at which time you booked the private party event and have you take care of the extra balance at the beginning of your party.
Children’s Painting Party Rules
Once supervising adult must be present at all times during a children’s party. However, we recommend that one adult is present for every five children. Supervisors may paint with the party for the same cost per child. If the supervisors paint, they may be counted in the total number of painters.
Example 1: 8 children painting + 2 adult supervisors painting = a party of 10
Example 2: 9 children painting + 1 adult supervisor painting and 1 adult supervisor not painting = a party of 10 (although 11 people are present)
We have a wide variety of children’s paintings for you to choose from.